Monday 20 July 2009

Migration from Silverlight 2.0 to Silverlight 3

As currently I am working on Migration from Silverlight 2.0 to Silverlight 3, so I thought to share or bookmark few of the important links which I am going through.

Find below the links

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc645049(VS.95).aspx

Silverlight 3 Released! What is new/changed?

 

The following list encompasses all changes made between the Silverlight Toolkit March 2009 release and the Silverlight Toolkit July 2009 release.

Silverlight Toolkit July 2009 changes

 

The following list encompasses all change made between the Silverlight Toolkit December 2008 release and the Silverlight Toolkit March 2009 release.

Silverlight Toolkit March 2009 change list.

 

In the process of upgrade there are few more challenges I am going to face

Upgrade of my WCF Services to implement Silverlight 3 Validation controls, as my DataContract is residing in Service Layer, and I am using WSSF to generate the WCF DataContract, ServiceContract, etc. As all the DataCOntracts are AutoGenerated so implementing the Validation in Silverlight will be bit tricky.

Since I still I am in the process of upgrade, so if you too have some good links which will help me to upgrade my Services as I mentioned above then please do share here.

 

Thanks

Brij Mohan

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment